Terms and Conditions
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or is caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of an indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of a member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc.) shall be suitably disposed of without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reason deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive the full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond the control of the hosts. In such a situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascents in mountainous areas, air-conditioned of the buses will be operational on the on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In the case of theft, loss or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On an adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11. Cancellation Policy:
1. 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges do apply.
2. 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges do apply.
3. 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charges do apply.
4. 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charges do apply.
12: In the case of a refund, Company will make the refund within 6 working days.
12. In the case of a refund, the Company will make the refund within 6 working days.
13. Company is an Independent and Private Organization. We do not have any link or agreement with any University or Institute.
14. Organizers reserve the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hi-roof.
15. The Organizer reserves the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media.
16. Smoking in public transport is strictly prohibited.
17. The Organizer reserves the right to terminate/regret any participant due to indiscipline.
18. Read the Services not Included Portion Carefully